Sunday 24 April 2016

Seedr The Awesome Torrent Downloader!

Hey guys, it's me again! Yeah, I'm writing after quite a while now! So throughout the past year I had a real trouble downloading torrents as my college's proxy server blocked every torrent client. I was even not able to download the November release of Ubuntu 15. But then I came across this amazing website SeedrThis is an online torrent client where you can download torrents and store them on the cloud where they are absolutely safe! You can download them to your local machine use the torrents and delete them as you already have one copy on the cloud! And the best part is it's not even blocked on college's proxy server! The download speed is amazing and you get lots of space for a very reasonable price. If you don't have money for that... there's another solution, get a free account with 2 GB of free space... Cool isn't? So go ahead and check it out!
https://www.seedr.cc NOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment